Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pelican Reach





Is the name of this house that is rented by Sea Haven Rentals in Lincoln City. It is one of their two biggest homes that they rent in Lincoln City the other is named Puffin Perch, they sleep 18 - 24 people. We rented Puffin Perch last year and didn't think that house could be topped but we were wrong, this place was unbelievable. Yes our family is up to 21 adults and children now. You would think with that many there would be some sort of turmoil going on but nope. I am proud to say that my husband's family are wonderful people. His brothers married amazing women and they have some pretty terrific children. I, know many can be doubtful of such bliss but it is true. We are truly grateful to my mother-in-law who rents theses homes for us for a three day weekend every winter for the family to get together. Despite the fact that there is a TV, and DVD player in all of the rooms we hardly ever use them. Board games, pool, foosball, air hockey and table tennis are the choices the family makes to have fun. Romantic walks on the beach are the choice of some of the family members if others don't intrude. Shrieks of laughter can be heard all weekend from the fun that is being had by all. I forgot that I had brought my camera and most of the family was gone when I unburied it from all my stuff. So the pictures I have are of just the third floor area...

No comments: