Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It is hard to say no to this cutie...


She captivated my heart from the day she was born. I hadn't planned on getting married again let alone having any more children but it did happen. So it is hard to say no to this beautiful girl. Our VIP night is today at our local scrapbook store and I know I will have to leave my wallet in the car or she will break me. No, kidding aside, she could be worse but she does manage to say "Mom" in her special way that makes me cave. I love spending time with her when I can, and yes spoiling her too when I can. My sister-in-law Chris took this photo in the summer of 1988. We were at the North Fork camping and we were sitting watching Lisa play in the water when she saw Sarah eating gravel and took this shot. Really, how can anyone say no to this cutie???

1 comment:

Punkscrapper said...

I know that I sure can't!