Monday, March 31, 2008

An apology...

I vented here yesterday about my children and now they are upset with me. As a parent sometimes nothing you do and every thing you do turns to poop. My intent was not to make either of my girls seem like bad people. Steve and I were very blessed. Our children didn't give us the grief some did to their parents. But I can't say they were perfect because they weren't. They tried our patience at times but they have both worked hard and succeeded in becoming generous and gracious individuals. We are proud of them and all that they have accomplished. I am sorry that I hurt their feelings for that was not my intent. They do frustrate me at times but I love them deeply...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Geez mom :)

Punkscrapper said...

pleeez...you are so ok. don't listen to your girls on this one. :)