Sunday, March 30, 2008

I can't believe it is Sunday...


I spent most of Friday redesigning my page layout for my "Mom Is" class that will be on the 30th of next month. I had one thing in mind at the beginning of the week but by the time I was done with my cards for my card class I no longer liked the idea. So I started over from scratch. I don't think it is my best but my brain has been on over load and it will have to do. I am planning on maybe doing something additional to it but that will be a surprise for my students that I think they will like. Lisa and Natalie came over and spent the afternoon with me. We, or rather they, worked on addressing envelopes for Lisa's save the date magnets. A big mix up over the bag with the flowers, spray mist and glue dots happened. It got sorted out and now I owe Lisa a coffee. It is a long story and one I will tell at another time. We invited the them to go to dinner and called Sarah to join us but they already had plans. So it was just Lisa, Buck and Natalie. We had loads of fun talking about when the kids were little and about how Steve thought they never fought. Wow, a Dad that works all the time knows very little that goes on in his home...
ETA: This the layout I did for my class, my mom was nineteen when this picture was taken.

No comments: