Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday






Was a busy day for me. I ran to the grocery store, stopped at the bank, had a nail appointment and lunch with Sarah all by noon! Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening scrapping with my friend Camille. I managed to finish a couple of layout kits I had, a make and take I found languishing in one of my tote bags and did a couple of more layouts on the trip to David's bridal. Wow, and I haven't even made a dent in those photos yet. Lisa sent me a text last night saying that Buck had given her a ring! She is coming over today to use my computer and to show it off. I will get pictures and post them as quickly as I can. I am truly excited for her!! I had to cancel my card class that was scheduled for Thursday as most of my students were sick. :( These are the cards from this month's class.

No comments: