Thursday, March 12, 2009

They are homeowners!!!

Lisa and Buck found a cute little house just a couple of blocks from where they now live. This is all thanks to their Aunt Chris and Uncle Mike who were house hunting when they saw it. It didn't quite meet their needs but they thought of my girl and passed the info on to them. It is in really good shape considering it is a fairly old home. The gentleman that owned it had kept it up for the most part. The house needs a newer roof but Steve said they could go a couple of years or more before it is absolutely necessary. It has a nice two car garage which I think was the biggest selling point for Buck. They do want to paint the living room, hall and their bedroom as it seems too dark for them. I am guessing window treatments won't be too far behind.
Sarah and Nate are basically doing the same at Grandpa's house on 63rd. But they are fortunate enough to have Aunt Chris who is having her crew clean and ready the place for painting. I will try to get pictures taken before too long, but no promises as I have been baby-sitting my sweet grandson while his mommy does house stuff.

No comments: