Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you Sarah...



She has had a cold and has managed to bring her germs to our house. So now Steve and I have it. He could hardly get out of bed this morning and I have a nasty sinus headache. Steve and I stopped by Lisa and Bucks house last night. They are busy painting their bedroom and living rooms. Actually the living room is done, Lisa was putting the second coat on the hallway and Buck was finishing up their bedroom. Once that is done they will start the process of moving in. Buck has already started moving his stuff into the garage. He has quite a bit of stuff to move too so he has gotten a head start. They really don't have to pack that carefully as they are only moving a couple of blocks from the house they now live in but as packing goes it takes time. As for Sarah and Nate, they finished taping off the rest of the rooms yesterday afternoon at their new (old) house and are ready to start painting. So my guess is that Lisa and Buck will do some painting there too. I may miss out on the moving aspects of these two events as I am going to be "babysitting" if my sweet grandson allows it.
ETA: Here are a couple of before pictures of Sarah's living room.

No comments: