Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last few days...

Seemed to have flown by rather quickly. I had my annual mammogram, a doctors check up, my card class and a whole bunch of other things going on. I watched Cash for Sarah three times last week and I have to admit I was out gunned. I had totally forgotten what having an infant was like! I was so tired at the end of those days and I only had him for three hours at the most a day. We had him again today as the kids were using some major chemicals to remove some adhesive off the floors at Grandpas. The last tenants saw fit to glue some carpet down to the vinyl, wow. The house is almost completely painted inside. The last couple of places are behind appliances and the kitchen cabinets. Steve helped them move all the boxes they already had packed in the apartment. Sarah said she now has room to pack the rest of her stuff. Which I think she will get done in no time at all. It looks like they will be all moved in by the first of the month. Lisa and Buck, I am not so sure but we shall see.
I have my Sesame Street book class this Thursday and I haven't started cutting out the stuff yet! Plus I need to get Sarah's curtains made before they move in. Awww.....
ETA: Here is a picture of a couple of the pages in the book.

No comments: