Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teething...

This was a picture that was taken last week. Cash was starting to get a little fussy but nothing spectacular was going on. This week is a completely different story. He spent most of the time he was here with me today, crying and chewing on anything he could put in his mouth. I resorted to baby Tylenol (which didn't seem like it worked) and baby Orajel. Poor little sweetie. I put his teething ring in the freezer to cool it down which seemed to give him a little relief. But for the most part nothing. He hadn't slept before his mommy dropped him off and he was fighting the whole sleep thing too. He fell asleep in my arms for about twenty minutes. I tried giving him a bottle but that was almost a futile effort as the pain was interfering with his wanting to drink his bottle. He started crying some more and then my friend Tami took over. She managed to get him to fall asleep. But it was short lived. He did wake in a little better mood but by the time Sarah loaded him into his car seat for the ride home he was in full all out scream. So glad I wasn't going on that trip home...

No comments: