Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun with my camera...

All though I have been feeling under the weather for the last few days I managed to have some fun with my camera while Cash was here on Friday. I spent most of the day cutting fabric up to make curtains for Sarah's house while Cash got to play with his first official toy at Grandma's. Sarah was going to help but in the scheme of things that really didn't work out. Though having her and my grand baby here was the most fun I have had in a long time. Today Steve and I went to see our niece Ella (Ray's oldest daughter) in a performance of Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors. She did really good. The acting done by home schooled students ages (11-17) was very good. Some of these kids were just naturals. After the performance we (Sarah, Nate and Cash) met at the Noodle for dinner. It was the perfect way to end the evening.
ETA:I have some great pictures of Cash and currently this one is my favorite.

No comments: