Sunday, March 8, 2009

Organization class crop...

It was yesterday and we had a blast. I won a couple of prizes, a rack to hold ink pads for the Becky Higgins rail system I have and a 5X7 photo storage folder, free stuff is always good! I didn't get as much as I had hoped to get done but that is okay. I managed to finish up a couple of two page layouts that I had started but hadn't finished. I didn't like the way they were turning out so I put them aside a few weeks ago. Considering that is the wrong thing for me to do as I tend to forget what I was doing, I grabbed them to take with me to finish. I, changed some ribbon I had used on a layout because I didn't like one of the colors of ribbon I had originally used. I also started and finished (minus the photos) my Kat's Challenge for the month!! Whoo, hoo!! This is usually the last thing too get done in time for the next class. Yep, I usually am working on it two hours before class every month. Ha, ha. I also started working on the design for my next class. I am using an acyrlic album from Clear Scraps. It is going to be so cute. I will post pictures when I get more of the design stuff ironed out.

No comments: