Sunday, August 3, 2008

Constant changes...

I have so much going on but for sanity purposes I spent yesterday scrapping with Sarah and Janet. We had a free VIP crop at one of the local scrapbook stores so we took advantage of it. I managed to scrap on Friday evening as well. I worked on the last few pages I was adding to Lisa's guest/advice book for the wedding. I also discovered that in my haste to trim down what I was taking I left one of my tools here at home so I had to cut out the pieces I needed and take them home with me that night so I could finish adding them on Saturday. Lisa stopped by the store and visited with us after she finished at the nail salon. She now looks "really" girlie with solar nails. Sarah thinks it is hysterical that she wanted longer nails since she has never had them. What we women do to look beautiful!! All things considered we are just doing the last minute stuff before family arrives from California. I found out my youngest brother isn't going to make the trip after all as he got hurt on the job and is hobbling around now. We are really disappointed too. I managed to finish a couple of scrapbook projects that I have been working on what seems like forever. I also managed to get photos taken of the picture boards I made for my mother-in-law but I still have to edit the photos. Sometime this week maybe if I get some spare time. Ha..ha..

ETA: Five days and counting...

No comments: