Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time to slow down...


Honestly I am still running on overdrive and I need to slow down. I didn't get to my Kat's challenge layout till today and then I couldn't find what I wanted to use on the "two" page layout so it became a one page and I went in a different direction and used different pictures. Dang I hate it when this happens. But I also have been spending the last couple of days trying to load some new software and I am having trouble. The software will load okay but it won't do the update and it is starting to make me want to throw the darn computer down the stairs. Though I know it isn't the fault of the computer it would relieve some stress. So tomorrow I am doing nothing else but sitting at my computer, calling the manufacturer and getting this thing working! In the meantime I have been trying to get some plane reservations for John, Steve's old man friend, to fly to Denver next month. It is some squadron reunion for a bunch of his military buddies from World War II. The United website is possibly the slowest one on the planet. And then to my frustration it wanted me to book the flight but it had no seats available! What kind of crap is that?? I don't want 84 year old John walking around the Denver Airport trying to find his way home. This irritates me enough to want to break something. I need to go downstairs and load some happy movie into my DVD player to get my mind off this lunacy.

ETA: On a lighter note, my friend Mary took this picture of Sarah at her baby shower with her "diaper" cake.

No comments: