Monday, August 11, 2008

The bride and her maids...


I really should be doing my laundry but I sat down to check my email and the next thing I knew I was editing photos. I have decided to take a photography class so I can get more use out of my digital camera. I spent way too much time trying to get the right settings on my camera at the wedding and some of my photos didn't turn out the way I wanted. Some editing software helps but it isn't quite the same thing. So in the next few days as I work on these photos I will post them for all to see. In the meantime I have towels and linens to wash after having guests for the last five days.

ETA: In the photo from the left; flower girls Estelle, cousin and Nicole, niece of the bride. College friend Sierra, sister Sarah, Lisa, college and best friend Natalie and college friend Julie. The college friends all met while working at the Oregon State Bookstore. These ladies are very sweet and loads of fun.

No comments: