Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a few more things...


All the dresses are altered or hemmed including Lisa's. All that I need her to do is put the dress on one more time so we can bustle it up if that is what she wants. I have included a picture of the dress, as you can see it did need to be shortened a bit. Now I am tired and my fingers are hurting from the sewing and unsewing (if there is such a word) so I need a break. Which I think I will get tomorrow so I can run to Costco, Bi-Mart and Fred Meyers. Wow, what a break. Then I get to clean house, whoopee...
I didn't get to do my Kat's challenge for class tomorrow but I think I will get a pass as I am the mother of a bride and we have last minute things to do.

ETA: I heard my youngest brother Larry will be making the trip for Lisa's wedding!! We are so excited it is his first visit to Oregon.

No comments: