Monday, August 25, 2008

That crazy time again..


I have spent the better part of the weekend working on my cards and my two page layout for my classes next month. Both Steve and I weren't feeling all that great yesterday so it took me all day to finish the layout. I added the finishing touches this morning, took the pictures of the cards and the layout. I just finished emailing the class descriptions and pictures off to Bud, therefore making the monthly deadline of the 25th. I now have to get working on my class layout for my challenge class which is Wednesday. Oh, why do I do this to myself? Virtually the last minute just like the June, and I didn't do July as it was too close to the wedding. I don't feel like I have caught my breath yet why is that!? Here is a sneek peek at one of the cards for my class next month.

No comments: