Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally got to this...






Unfortunately the pictures aren't that great but you can get the general idea. These are the picture boards I made for my dear mother-in-law for her surprise birthday party last month. Everyone loved them, and she did too and she really was the one that mattered. The first board has pictures of her son's and their families. The second board has pictures of all her grandchildren as they were growing up.

Steve bought me a new printer last week and I finally was able to get it set up and software loaded a couple of nights ago. It has cut my printing of class instructions down by half as it is a least three times as fast as my last one. I haven't printed any pictures on it yet but I have used the copier, not setting up the fax, and am right now trying to figure out the scanner. Wish me luck.

No comments: