Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another sleepless night...

Here it is 3:20AM and I can't fall back asleep. I didn't take a sleeping pill because I was falling asleep here at my computer at ten last night. So I called it a night and went to sleep. It seems whenever I do this I wake about three to get a drink of water and then I can't go back to sleep.

So what do you do when you can't go to sleep? You surf the web. And oh my goodness I visited offbeatbride.com and wow! The suit the guy was wearing in the May 21st post was giving me a migraine. I couldn't imagine being in attendance at this wedding and not wanting to lose it mentally. On the upside I totally enjoyed the video on the May 20th post. Something like this would be so fun to do.

Okay, I am going to try and go back to sleep. This is such a pain...

No comments: