Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby slept...

I babysat Cash last night. He slept the entire time I was there. Sarah, Nate and Amanda met cousin Nicole a little grownup time and drinks. They were pretty funny when they got home.
So I didn't get much sleep last night by the time I got home and unwound it was almost two when I fell asleep. Then I woke at a quarter to six and couldn't go back to sleep. So I am hoping to get caught up on my sleep tonight.

My computer is now working thanks to Marc. He cannibalized a computer that was sitting in the basement. Apparently the bearings were going out on the fan in my computer so he replaced it with one he took off another. God bless Marc, he fixed it in time for me to turn in my photos for my classes. It appears I inherited Steve's very dear friends, thank goodness...

ETA: Yea, I can now add photos to my blog again!

No comments: