Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random thoughts and it wasn't about him...


Saturday was about his mommy. We had a great time at Sarah's shower and I will post a few of the pictures when I finish doctoring them up a bit. I have my computer back, thanks to Marc Davis, one of Steve's friends. We picked up Sarah's wedding dress today, as well as shoes for the party before and Julie's dress. Now I will have to check and see about something to wear for me. Though I have to say I may pull something out of my closet as my heart just isn't into buying anything new. I did it before because Steve loved me in dresses and now that he is gone it is hard for me to even think about it buying a new outfit. Oh, how I miss him. So I think of the good things in my life; my girls, their sweeties and my oh so handsome grandson...

ETA: Yes, those are sunglasses on his head. Target has everything.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh, this picture is SO cute! ya...i need a copy. (because i don't have enough pictures i have taken myself?? hmmmm...)