Friday, May 22, 2009

No computer and wonderful family...

So if anyone needs to check in with me you will have to call me. I am pretty sure my computer is down for the count. I don't want to risk my hard drive just in case this is the problem so I have it turned off. Fortunately for me I still have my laptop so I can blog and surf the net. I have an alternate email account (gmail) so if you need to send me something you can. That mail address is on my blog. Steve's friend Marc is stopping by tomorrow to check out the computer and see what he thinks. He said he may have to take it with him. I am resigned to that event should it happen.

I came home from picking up duck food and Sarah's bridal shower gift to find a full work crew in my yard. My brother-in-law Raymond, his two boys and a couple of his crew were putting down peat in my flower beds. Raymond had also planted the camellia plant that I received as a condolence to be planted in Steve's memory. Now he is talking about painting the house which he said he would co-ordinate the work with my sons-in-law.

Yes, I am blessed...

No comments: