Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whew...


HOT...HOT...HOT!!! I am SO done with summer and it has just barely started. Lisa's bridal shower was yesterday and despite the 101 degree temperature we had a very nice turn out. I failed in my plan to get a picture of the piles of gifts. :( oh, well. Lots of family, friends and co-workers attended. Lisa picked some very nice gals to become "real" friends with in college. They all met when they were working at the OSU Bookstore. I hope they all have a long lasting friendship. I am attaching a picture of the bride and her "maids". The two maid of honors are at the ends, Natalie and Sarah. Then to Sarah's right is Sierra then Julie. Lisa was Sierra's maid of honor last summer. In case you might be wondering about the sombrero, the shower had a "Fiesta" theme. You can't see the bridal tulle that is attached to the sombrero. Aunt Lisa, once again did a wonderful job making the "ribbon" bouquet.

No comments: