Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...



I spent last night finishing the book I have been making for Sarah and her baby. It turned out real cute. I will take a picture and post it before I give it to her. Today I spent all day putting together my kits for my Thursday class. There were a lot of pieces to put in the kit thus the reason it took me all day to do. I usually put the finishing touches on the instructions at the same time and that is what takes awhile. If I don't do this I land up finding errors while giving my class, not a thing an instructor wants to have happen. So it means I put the project together and measure and do handwritten notes at the same time followed by making typing the instructions. I usually wait to take the sample in till I have done this part but I didn't this time and now I will have to go in tomorrow and measure a couple of things on the sample to make sure my measurements are correct on my instruction sheet. I need figure a way to do this design stuff and get the instructions done while I am designing or I land up spending more time on the class kits than I need to. Here are pictures of the class layout we will be doing. This coincides with our up and coming Oregon strawberry season...

No comments: