Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Crawford book







This book turned out so cute I don't want to give it up. I have been working on this off and on for about a month. I would work till I hit a creativity wall and then worked on something else. Sarah said she is seventeen weeks now and isn't feeling that whole "love being pregnant" thing. She isn't getting as sick as she first was but still has her moments. She is eating almost normally, for her, again which is good. She is still adjusting to the "alien-esque" baby movements in her body and loves the elastic waistband pants she is now wearing. Who knew that you had to get pregnant to wear "really" comfortable clothes and shoes? Her blog is hysterical. At times it is all I can do to continue reading without my sides hurting from laughing so much. We are off to Party Depot tomorrow for bridal shower stuff, which is only two weeks away. Ahhh.....

ETA: Here are a few of the pictures of the book I made for Sarah.

No comments: