Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer may be here???

According to the weatherman it reached 81 degrees here today. And it did feel warm but more than that it felt humid. It was a bit cloudy but it cleared up real fast and stayed warm till late this evening. But sitting here at my computer with the fan in the window I noticed the distinct dampness in the air which has made it feel humid again. I am guessing to really feel the coolness of the night air I will have to go outside and stand on my porch. Not likely to happen since I am already dressed for bed so I will settle for opening the bedroom window to cool down the room. I have yet to go and get some strawberries so that is on my agenda this weekend. Along with working on a guest book for Lisa's shower, teaching a class tomorrow afternoon and then scrapping into the evening with Camille. I will continue to work on the book then and on Saturday when we scrap at the church. We will of course miss Angie, Meg and Janet who are as I write this in Utah at the Stacy Julian event.

No comments: