Thursday, June 5, 2008

When??

It seems to be the question that is asked of me lately. Anything from when am I going to the store to have you heard from the flower lady? I don't seem to have the answers my family wants but oh well. We are just ten weeks away from Lisa's wedding and I am starting to feel the crunch. I haven't gotten my dress yet, Steve still has to get a suit, I need to do the alterations on Sarah's dress and possibly hem Lisa's too. I am hoping to be able to get someone else to do this. I have two classes to teach this month and then I will only do my card class next month so I have plenty of time to do wedding stuff. We are doing low key on birthdays this year. With Sarah expecting there was no alcohol for her 21st, Lisa will be thirty and my mother-in-law Norma will be seventy and we are looking at going out to dinner to celebrate those. So much to do and yet so little time; just sounds like life in general...

No comments: