Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Car is home, thank goodness.

Though they didn't call me till after 2 this afternoon. Yea, they were supposed have it done by closing last night. I called at 5:15 and was told it should be done by 5:30 so Mary gives me a ride in to town to pick it up. We are just a half a block away when someone from the tire place calls and says they ran into a problem. They had the wrong struts and it would be an hour and half by the time they drove out to the other store picked up the correct struts and put the car back together. At this point I just told them to keep it over night and finish it in the morning. So today Mary and I went to the store, lunch and then drove by Les Schwab's to see if my car was ready. It was on one of the racks and it looked like they were getting ready to do the alignment. So we came home to work on trying to figure out her blog. No sooner had we pulled into to her driveway and off loaded groceries they called me to tell me the car was ready. So back to town. Sarah suggested getting a new car. That would really be nice but I would rather pay a big amount at one time then a smaller amount every month for car payments for four years. So this little puppy is going to have to get me through the rest of the year as Steve is in a bigger need for a newer vehicle than I am.

No comments: