Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sore throat


It looks like I will be going to the doctors in the morning to get a throat culture. I have had a sore throat now going on three days and since I have heard strep is going around I am getting over to get that culture first thing. As I write this my phone is telling me I need to charge the battery and my head is pounding from the plugged head I have. I should get to bed and try to get some sleep but the minute I lay down my head really starts to pound. All I want to do is get better, is that too much to ask??? I have my accordion book class tomorrow at 1PM so I will need to get my throat culture done first thing in the AM. Here is a picture of the front cover of the book.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm sorry you're sick :[ the book is super cute though!