Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eureka!!

I spent the better part of two days looking for a scrapbook layout kit that I had finished but I couldn't find it. Talk about frustrating and you all know how that is, when you stop looking you find it. Well that is what happened with the darn kit, I found it about a week later and of course I wasn't looking for it. Now I have to get on the ball again and make my card samples for my March classes. Wow, it seems like I just did February's cards. I asked to have my class the first week in March so I could make some Easter cards. I have come up with a couple of really cute ones too but you will have to wait till the first week in March to see them. As a precaution against scrap lifting I don't show my cards on my blog till the week of class. This is entirely my fault in when I first started doing classes I gave my blog address out so students could look at my class samples if their copies in their kits were not really good. Now I suspect at least one student of making and selling my cards online. Oh, well that is the risk you take in this business.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Serious!? That sucks...tell me who it is, I'll kick their butts!