Monday, February 11, 2008

Bad weekend

I spent most of it either on the couch with a blanket trying to read my book or in bed sleeping. I have had one of the worst head colds I believe I have ever had. Taking cold tablets work but the side effects just don't seem to make it worth while to take them. I have a hard enough time sleeping and they just seem to amplify that problem. And let me tell you there is nothing to watch on television at 2AM unless you are looking for the phone numbers of some young half naked girls on several ads that run all night long. I started reading "The Last Precinct" by Patricia Cornwell Friday and considering I didn't think I read much I am halfway through the book. I need to go to the grocery store so while I am feeling somewhat okay at this moment I better head out as I seem to feel like this for only a short time.

No comments: