Friday, February 15, 2008

Laundry day...

It is actually the one "chore" I don't mind doing. My only objection, and this really comes from my body, is that my laundry pair are in the basement. This means twelve steps up and down for an entire day while I do my wash. Most of my wash cycles are thirty minutes and drying time is fifty to sixty so things are out of sync to start with and by the time I am done my knee is killing me. I am pushing for Steve to move the washer and dryer upstairs to our breezeway. It is the small walk through area between the house and garage. It still has steps but there are only three and manageable. The whole plumbing thing is the issue for Steve and so it may never happen. If I want to be on the same floor as my washer and dryer I need to move to the basement or a new house. So in reality laundry day is the pits...

No comments: