Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day...


Once again Steve has gone to work when the rest of the staff stayed home. This is the second year in a row he has gone to work on President's Day and found when he arrived that he was the only one who was going to appear. Oh and to fully appreciate this last year he was working for a different company! So he calls me at 8:35AM and says "Guess what?". I can't, it's too early but he repeats the question. I told him I can't just tell me and then he says "I am the first one at work, and possibly going to be the only one." Yep, sure enough in an email sent to him just after the new year that he didn't open was his holiday schedule and lo and behold he had today off. So not to waste the beautiful weather he decided to fly from Hillsboro to Independence to have lunch. He said it was a busy place...

No comments: