Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!


Fifty-five years ago my folks were married in Reno, Nevada. And I would very much like to be with them to celebrate but I can't as doctors appointments are keeping me here. I am having lunch with Camille and Mary today. I know that Mary will be cooking dinner so I thought at least one meal not cooked today for her would be fun. I am picking up Noodle takeout for dinner and then we are meeting Lisa and Buck for dessert. Don't know yet if Sarah and Nate will be joining us. Steve surprised me with a Valentine's gift. I have posted the picture of my pretty new necklace.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh pretty!

arorycnonnie said...

very pretty sissy , brother joe's comment was "nice"

sis_07 said...

Hey! Isn't that my birthstone? :)