Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two days...



Then all the hustle and bustle to be ready for Christmas will be over. I still have cookies to make that I give to my neighbors, one of our Christmas traditions. The girls would always walk them over to the DeLapps and the Schneiders. Now Steve and I do the cookie giving. Sarah had been my cookie maker for years and when she moved out I thought for sure that it ended all our cookie fun. But thankfully she still enjoys making the cookies here. Actually she said I have more cookie sheets, cooling racks, more room (dining room table) than she has and I do the dishes. I don't care the reason I just enjoy the time with her. I thought I had all of my shopping done but alas I finally got a list from my brother-in-law Craig for his wife Lisa. I had already picked a couple of small things to give her but I would like to give her something off her list. So I will be shopping tomorrow, geez. I finally got a couple of pictures of my tree that I am happy with, here they are. One was taken with my flash the other in manual mode so you could see the lights.

No comments: