Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

I can't seem to shake this cold I have and I think it might be because I am not getting enough rest. Well, since last Friday I have been doing my Christmas shopping and as of today I have one gift left! I still have to mail off my package to California to my folks but all I have to do is tape up the box and take it in to the post office. I am feeling pretty good about getting this much accomplished since I really only started shopping last week. I don't normally wait this long but this year has been a bit crazy and my head wasn't always attached to my body so to speak.

Steve returned from California last night. He was only there one day for orientation and to get his laptop, badge and other various paraphernalia the company wanted to give him. His second day at work was today and he got to fly. Though he said it took him a half hour to get his motorcycle started because the battery needed to be charged. I miss not having him around during the day but I don't miss the talk radio...

No comments: