Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This may total my car...


I have been driving the Excursion because my car still has not been fixed. I initially was driving the car and rolling down the window and signaling with my arm to make my left turn but after a couple of near misses I decided not to drive it anymore. I believe my arm is too short for anyone to see it signal, surprise!! I am hating State Farm Insurance more and more by the day. I have been messing with these people for three weeks and still they have not gotten back to me. I took it in for the estimate, then took it back in again for ''more" photos and still I wait. Why, you might ask? Well they told me that they may "total" my car since they can't get a new bumper for it. It has taken them this long to decide that!! And to top it off I can spend a half hour on hold and never talk to someone. The last time I called them, last Thursday, I called at 7AM to actually talk to a person and all it got me was more waiting. Grrr....

No comments: