Monday, December 3, 2007

A bad cold...






Steve came down with it on Saturday and it hit me on Sunday. I am just starting to feel better, though not a hundred percent yet. I have taken cold tablets and it seems to be helping at least with the stuffiness in the nose part. The store had a meet and greet tonight for the instructors but there were only two of us who showed up so I got to come home early thank goodness. I will be teaching my card class for this month tomorrow night so I hope I will be feeling even better by then. The pictures are of the cards we will be doing in class. I haven't really started my Christmas shopping yet and so I am trying to muster the desire to go and fight the crowds but I seem to be losing the battle. I hate the atmosphere and attitudes that the holiday seems to bring out in people. Not that there aren't rude and whiny people already but it seems to make more people that way and makes those already like that almost unbearable. Sometimes it makes you just want to run over the really nasty ones but then that puts you in their category. Darn...

1 comment:

Punkscrapper said...

I looooove all your cards and cute goodies! I miss you. I just posted some more jewelry on my etsy. I made some sparrow earrings...I need to know if you like the style or not...santa was asking me the other day...