Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Canon 50mm f1.4 lens...


I have a very wonderful hubby!! This was my Christmas gift from him. I had just a few things on my Christmas wish list and I believe this is the only one he didn't need help from either of our girls to get for me. I am just starting to play with it getting used to what I can and can't do with the lens. Here one of the first pictures I took with it. My, oh so photogenic little girl who actually loves to pose for pictures. Santa also brought me a stamp set from Technique Tuesday, a self inking stamp from Creative Cafe, a couple of CD's (Carrie Underwood's latest and Rodreigo Y Gabriella) and the latest Harry Potter DVD. I hope you all had as merry a Christmas as I did.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i look like i am twelve years old in this picture....