Thursday, November 8, 2007

Yum... lunch at the Noodle





Mary, Camille, Angie and I had lunch at the Noodle today. No special reason, it just had been awhile since we had seen Angie. It landed up being a treat "me" to lunch late birthday thing by these smartie's. It was fun and we had the best "waitperson" ever! Caught up on the latest building stuff on Angie's new home and then just chatted about odds and ends of stuff. It was a surprise to Camille and I when we walked in to find Megan, Angie's daughter, having lunch with some of her co-workers. Though we have to admit we didn't see her at first, she had to call out our names to get our attention. Stopped by the scrapbook store to pickup my embroidery floss box that Michelle borrowed on Sunday and pick up a couple of Quickutz dies I had ordered. There was something else I was supposed to pickup but I couldn't remember what it was till much later this afternoon. Geez, my memory is so bad sometimes!! The pictures are of Janet (co-owner and my favorite waitperson at the Noodle), Mary, Camille and Angie. The pictures of Janet and Mary are a year old only because the more recent ones I had weren't that great. Camille's and Angie's were taken at the church crop in August.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Went to Noodle without me...sniff!