Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All I want to do is shop...

A woman's famous last words I am sure. My dear sisters-in-law and I have been trying to nail down a get together time to Christmas shop per our annual tradition and nothing is working out. Weekends are booked already and time is getting short. We may only be able to swing a long dinner this time. I thought for sure once our kids grew up we would have more time but that hasn't proven to be the case. Instead we are busier than ever with grownup things. So much happens between the times we get together now that it seems to take forever to catch up. Why is always the question I ask but then I look at my calender and I am just as guilty as the rest. I am so behind this year with Christmas cards, shopping and just general stuff. So I am taking a deep breath and digging in...

No comments: