Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Darn I wasn't a winner...

Karen Russell had a drawing on her blog for add-ons to her Cocoa Daisy kit but she didn't pick me. :( Oh well, disappointment is just part of life and so I need to scrapbook so I can get over it. Yea, any excuse to scrap that's me. Went to a premiere of sorts last night at my local scrapbook store. They were introducing the "Creative Cafe' " by Creative Imaginations. Lots of fun stuff that you can buy by the piece rather than in packages, very cool paper, brads and even envelope kits. They will be doing featured "kits" on a monthly basis, make and takes and Creative Cafe' days so you can sign up and work on pages involving their product. The store is one of two hundred nationwide that were chosen to have this set up in their stores. From everything I saw last night I think it will be a big success for both CI and the store. Mary rode over to the store with me. I got to see Sarah who rode over with Janet. I totally enjoy spending time with my little girl, she is so funny!

No comments: