Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cards, cards and more cards...

I must have been extra tired from the whole Holiday box thing because I slept a full six hours last night and still didn't feel like getting out of bed. So I have had a late start to my day. Need to run a couple of errands for Steve and go to the grocery store. I am teaching my card class tonight and then will be actually making my samples for next months class. I have an idea on what I want to do just haven't started working on them yet. It will take a couple of days to make the samples, write up the class description, class instructions and then take the pictures of the cards to submit them to our web "guy" so he can post them on the stores website. I will be dreaming about making cards after this for the next couple of days...

No comments: