Friday, August 24, 2007

Three weeks...

Yes, it has taken three weeks but I have finally finished looking at all the scrapbook room pictures that were posted on Two Peas. Some of them are SO incredible that you have to see to believe. Many were done on a shoe string budget (one I know), some had a specific amount to spend and stayed in budget and others were really lucky and the sky was the limit. I have to say that I hadn't looked at these before I started doing my scrapbook room. Though after having finished looking on the website I am convinced that most scrappers are alike in their storage needs and have become quite ingenious with what they do. I have yet to finish but I am getting there. My goal is to finish and then take some new pictures and post them later this week.

No comments: