Thursday, August 9, 2007

Layouts at Scrapbook Fever...






Wow, do something I love to do and get paid for it! I have recently agreed to do store layouts and a card class at a local scrapbook store. It is the favorite of many of my scrapbook buddies not to say that we don't shop elsewhere but we tend to visit this store the most. All of the women who work there are very talented and very helpful, especially spending everyone else's money. :) I still have a few more layouts to do as there is new product coming into the store everyday and the plan is to have examples to display when putting the product on the floor. These are my first, and they are all Reminisce product lines. Oh, oops I forgot to tell my family that they were going to be featured on these layouts. Oh well...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oooh mom these are gorgeous! i love, love, love that halloween paper, super freaking cute! of course, the little 'dracula' featured on that layout did help, tee hee. you are so lucky, getting to play with all this new stuff. i am totally jealous.