Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally better


Sometimes it seems as though I have been sick for ages thank goodness it is finally over. I am able to eat and not be sick a half hour later, who-hoo. I have finally felt well enough to attack my housework, geez. I think that must mean I am feeling too well and should actually be scrapbooking. No, the housework needs to be done so I am almost finished with the first floor and will be moving upstairs by this afternoon. Though I do have to say I won't be doing anything up there as it will be too warm. :) I don't have air conditioning and the only time anything gets done up there is in the morning because it doesn't get unbearable till about 2PM then all bets are off. Still hoping for good news from Steve's bosses, like funding has happened. In the meantime he is on unemployment and has sent out his resume to various companies that are hiring. I don't think he will be without a job for long but in the meantime I am hoping to get some things done around here that he has been avoiding for one reason or another. Wish me luck...

No comments: