Saturday, August 11, 2007

Running with Scissors, then the emergency room...

Spending part of the day with Angie, Meg, Janet, Camille and Anne was a hoot as always. I just love these ladies! We went into Independence checked out the new scrapbook store in town, "Running with Scissors". Really nice store, owner was very personable, a great cropping area with lots of light and lots of great product. The ride was really nice. We drove over in Angie's new car, it is an Acadia. Wow, I think I want one of these cars! Sarah didn't get to go as she was babysitting for a co-worker and she is getting ready for her trip to California. After eating lunch we stopped at Scrap Happens just to look around. It was a short stop as both Camille and I had to get home. And it was a good thing I did! I returned to find my husband had been injured on the job. He was in quite a bit of pain. I knew it hurt badly because he asked me to take him to the emergency room. We chose Silverton and were there roughly an hour and a half I think. He now is sporting a wrist splint and on doctors orders is not supposed to work the rest of the week. This is going to be a long week...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ha ha, your title makes it sound like dad was running with scissors.