Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yum... blueberries...



The strawberry season is almost done and we have progressed on to the next bunch of berries. The picture of the sign I posted was taken in 2004 by Sarah so if you look for this sign it isn't the same anymore.
I am all done with sewing for the time being. The last dress left here this afternoon, thank goodness with Lisa. She stopped by today with her best friend Natalie and Jen one of the other bridesmaids in Sierra's wedding. They had just returned from Portland where the bachelorette party was held last night. They wisely chose to get a room and stay overnight. The girls were very appreciative of the alterations I had done for them. The wedding is just two weeks away and will be held in Eugene. Next weekend the girls will be going to Seattle to see Kenny Chesney in concert at Qwest Field.
I downloaded the pictures of some layouts I had taken a couple of weeks ago to my computer, cropped them then loaded them onto my Two Peas webpage. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to do it because I am pretty unsure of myself when it comes to using my computer but I did it. It was only three posts but I feel like I accomplished something big. There are a couple of things I need to do when I take the pictures but now I know what I need to do. Sarah came over brought me a coffee and showed me what to do. Thank you sweetie!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your welcome! See, I knew you could do it. Hmmm I think Dad should pick some blueberries for the fourth...hint hint...

Mary Lou said...

You know what he will say to that, ask Sarah she only works half a day tomorrow. :)