Saturday, July 7, 2007

I always do this...


I am again in a time crunch as I put making birthday presents for my sisters-in-law aside to finish bridesmaids dresses. Now we are talking about picking a date to go out to dinner and celebrate birthdays and I am not finished with them, ahhh. So I will be missing in action for the next couple of days as I also am going to a scrapbook class tomorrow. Our dear Whitney at the scrapbook store will be leaving us at the end of the month and I don't want to miss her last class as it is going to be fun. She is the sweetest person. This is a photo that I took of her at the National Scrapbook Day event at the Shilo Inn.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

aaaggghhh i am going to miss her!

Janet said...

what?? she's leaving?? for where? I still don't know how to do all the cool stuff with the Silhouette... oh NO...