Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth!!!




In the true "Fordyce" tradition we will be celebrating together with a barbecue at my mother-in-laws. Fireworks are definitely on the agenda as is my husbands cannon. :) Men, are just little boys at heart therefore anything that goes "boom" is just fine with them. Raymond I hear has purchased quite a bit of fireworks, so did Steve so it should be lots of fun. It is going to at least 90 degrees here today so it should still be warm this evening for the fireworks. In the years past we have huddled under blankets and jackets to enjoy the festivities. This year all we will need is bug repellent to keep the mosquitoes at bay. Our family will be smaller in numbers this year as Lisa and Buck will be going to the Volcanoes game tonight. Chris and Mike will be going to her parents because her uncle from Texas is visiting. These pictures are from last years July 4th party. If you look closely at the second picture you can see Steve amid the smoke and fireworks. Here's to a safe and fun holiday.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What, you haven't posted pictures from last night already!? (I kid, I kid)

Mary Lou said...

Okay miss smarty pants, I'm not feeling to good so I will do them later. :)