Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So frustrating...

We are currently in job limbo as Steve's company still has not gotten the funding they had hoped for by this time. And though he is still working with a pay cut chances are looking like he may be laid off. Whether it is temporary or long term we have no idea. So in light of these events I am updating my resume and going to be looking for work. Let me say this to all, don't let your resume fall to the wayside. I am struggling to remember years when I worked for whom and how long. So I must resort to pulling out old tax files and look at my W-2's and this is a royal pain I have to say. I used to remember facts and numbers with no problem whatsoever but not anymore. It just stinks getting old...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Any news?

Mary Lou said...

No, news yet. It is just like I said very frustrating...